[lbo-talk] Re: chomsky ipse loquitur

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Sep 2 09:38:35 PDT 2004

jimi ayler quoted Noam Chomsky:

>On domestic issues there could be a fairly significant
>difference

When I interviewed Naomi Klein on my radio show last week, she declaimed at length that there was little diff between Bush & Kerry on foreign policy. When I said, yeah, but there are some differences on domestic policy, she essentially said (I'm paraphrasing only slightly): "Well yeah, but I'm Canadian, so I don't really care about those."

I'll be posting the interview to the web archive in a day or two.

Doug