[lbo-talk] MoveOn v. Bush

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Sep 2 20:14:43 PDT 2004

Carl Remick wrote:

>> From: Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org>
>>
>> I had a blast in New York City, despite the sore feet, oppressive
>> humidity, riot cops, and foul smells in the subway system.
>

> Hmm, must be the Republicans. Subway was daisy-fresh last time I was
> down there.

No, mostly overheated garbage.

Actually, this brings up the second most funny incident of my week. I was waiting for the Grand Central Shuttle with some friends, so we could get over to the KWRU protest at the United Nations. This young blonde woman comes walking up to the platform, carrying a visible Bush-Cheney sign. For once, this Republican was the freakiest thing in the subway. Another gaggle of protesters couldn't believe this apparition, so one of them started taking pictures of the woman.

Chuck