[lbo-talk] zogby poll -- NOT an 11 point lead

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Fri Sep 3 17:03:05 PDT 2004

> President George W. Bush and Vice-President Dick Cheney have taken a two
> point lead over Massachusetts Senator John Kerry and North Carolina
> Senator John Edwards (46%-44%), according to a new Zogby America poll.

The oiligarchy is in deep trouble. Like I said, they should've built a solid 5 to 7 point lead by now, but they threw their best punch and all they got was a within-the-margin-of-error squiggle.

I still can't believe they were stupid enough to spend so much time bashing Kerry, like a terminally skipping CD. You never, ever, *ever* allow your opponent to define you. They ended up acting like some bad media parody of crass, abrasive Noo Yawkers, at the exact moment that the real NYers were out in the streets, showing civility, humor and good will.

-- DRR