[lbo-talk] spiked-essays | Zombie anti-imperialists vs the'Empire'by James Heartfield

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 06:50:04 PDT 2004

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 03:42:56 -0400, T Fast <tfast at yorku.ca> wrote:

> Thought so.
>
> Travis
>

>> So michael any thoughts on the essay you posted for us to read????
>> Travis

Oh brother. Didn't think there were rude Canadians.

I'm busy packing to move to Denver, don't have time to pick apart (or is that pack apart?) Heartfield, and besides one of the sources I was gonna quote from, Anwar Shaikh in a late 70's URPE Reader on Marxian crisis theory.

Why are so many leftists rude mofos? Michael Pugliese