[lbo-talk] Time Poll: Huge Bounce For Bush

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sun Sep 5 11:14:44 PDT 2004

There is the equally good position of staying and fighting here, so that the most heavily armed country in the world does not fall completely into the hands of born again lunatics.

Which is not to say that I have seen my way clear of this question. Just that having made such a move once in my life, I do not know if I could survive another...

Joanna