[lbo-talk] 9-11 Debate

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 5 16:02:28 PDT 2004

The latest issue of California Monthly carries a review by me of the 9/11 Commission Report. It is also available on line (with additional footnotes) at http://www.alumni.berkeley.edu/Alumni/Cal_Monthly/September_2004/How_to_fight_terrorism.asp Or you can reach it thru my website at http://www.peterdalescott.net.

The editor is hoping to see a public debate over the issues of 9/11 in the next issue. Specifically he is soliciting letters in response to the article, which should be in the order of about 250 words, and should reach the Monthly by September 10.

You can email to the Monthly at info at alumni.berkeley.edu, or mail to California Monthly, Alumni House, Berkeley CA 94720-7520.

There can and should be many kinds of letter. Some might want to take issue with specific facts. Others might want to bring up points which the article did not mention at all. And there can be letters of ouright disagreement.

If you like you can send a copy of your letter to me, but this of course is not necessary.

The editor is hoping for a rich and varied response.