[lbo-talk] An Anti-Labor Day

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Sep 7 08:12:10 PDT 2004

On Sep 7, 2004, at 4:55 AM, R wrote:

> when i think of dems as the best of a worsening lot, i'm reminded of a
> carton of milk that is turning. do i dare drink it, or throw it out?

Well, you can't reverse the process of milk going sour, but it is at least theoretically possible to change the direction of a political party. In fact, it happens quite a lot.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ After the Buddha died, people still kept pointing to his shadow in a cave for centuries—an enormous, dreadful shadow. God is dead: but the way people are, there may be, for millennia, caves in which his shadow is still pointed to. — And we — we must still overcome his shadow! —Friedrich Nietzsche