[lbo-talk] MoveOn v. Bush

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Tue Sep 7 09:57:21 PDT 2004

It isn't old and tired. It has to do with the nature of MoveOn.org, a group that just licked and preened the foul personage who whored for the forces of evil against Cynthia McKinney. MoveOn, which portrays itself as the beacon of old-school liberalism, is a neo-liberal front. It repackages DLC ukases as "movement" material. Personally, I'd donate money to put MoveOn out of existence. It is awful, as was the nihilism for which it was named -- "The law doesn't matter," and the social-climbing nihilist it arose to defend -- Bill Clinton.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of andie nachgeborenen Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 4:36 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] MoveOn v. Bush

The argument doesn't hold up for lots of reasons, it's too easy amendable as you said, and it's old and tired. Let it go. jks