[lbo-talk] clinton is arousable

R rhisiart at charter.net
Tue Sep 7 16:12:52 PDT 2004

rush gets this one right

Clinton Still Arousable!

September 7, 2004

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here Dr. Allen Schwartz, chief of the division of cardiology, New York Presbyterian hospital, Columbia University Medical Center, talking about President Clinton's condition yesterday.

SCHWARTZ: He is awake but still sedated, so he is arousable.

RUSH: I didn't want you people to think I was making (story) this up. That was Dr. Allen Schwartz, chief of the division of cardiology, New York Presbyterian hospital, Columbia University Medical Center talking about President Clinton. Want to hear it again? Here it is.

SCHWARTZ: He is awake but still sedated, so he is arousable.

RUSH: Powerful, powerful man. He's sedated, but I mean still arousable. I maintain that Clinton asked the doctors to say this. This is a message to somebody out there saying, "Everything is okay, and it hasn't hurt that." So just be patient.

END TRANSCRIPT

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_090704/content/stop_the_tape.guest.html