[lbo-talk] Tasteless Clinton joke

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Wed Sep 8 09:14:34 PDT 2004

Joke which appeared in this week's Philadelphia Weekly -- everyone has probably heard it somewhere else, though.

The former president is in the hospital telling an old White House friend about his experiences. Clinton: "This hospital is very specialized." Friend: "Oh yeah?" Clinton: "They have a food nurse who gives you food. They have a drug nurse who gives you drugs. They even have a pillow nurse who fluffs your pillow. And then there's the head nurse ... "

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile