[lbo-talk] Re: Zombie anti-imperialists vs the 'Empire'

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 04:44:19 PDT 2004

--- Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote: But read
>Kagarlitsky if you think it's 'stable.'

I love Boris, but he's the ultimate excitable guy. Every twitch is the overture to cataclysm for him.

--

Kag has wicked sideburns. But I agree with Doug. I know for a fact that Kag's version of Russia is simply not the real one. He also writes for Novaya Gazeta, which is a hysterical tabloid that maintained that the worldwide anti-Iraq war protests were funded by the secret services of France.