[lbo-talk] A question I was asked, and another I've got for Doug

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 9 08:00:26 PDT 2004

At 11:58 PM 9/8/2004, John Adams wrote:

>Okay, a third question: I'm really interested in the history of "nature"
>and "natural" as ideas. Can anyone point me to interesting writing on this?

Carolyn Merchant, _The Death of Nature_.

Kelley

PS - Thanks for all the help re: batteries. But, are you guys nuts? I'm looking at thousands of dollars in medical expenses and still need another vehicle. I'm not about to spend 150 on a radio that I can plug into my telephone wiring.

<rant> Maybe I'm grumpy from working two twenty hour days in a row, but I'm sick to death of people who seem to have no clue ... ah, never fucking mind.

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'