[lbo-talk] Re New Economist Poll: Bad News For Bush

R rhisiart at charter.net
Thu Sep 9 18:19:51 PDT 2004

At 04:01 PM 9/9/2004, you wrote:
>I know the talking points have registered with the public; I'm just noting
>the idiocy of lefties repeating and reinforcing them.

"idiocy" which is far exceeded by a chronic democrat apologist repeating and reinforcing his own party line of propaganda.

these "talking points" keep coming up because they are largely accurate and resonate with the people. others are concerned about them; you should be, too, rather than blaming the messengers as is your habit.

nathan, you don't know much about the "left," as you call it, because it has no representation in the democratic party. for that matter, most of the rest of the american people have no representation in that party either.