[lbo-talk] Re New Economist Poll: Bad News For Bush

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Fri Sep 10 13:41:31 PDT 2004

Or those older mentor left activists who criticize Kerry as "dull" will discourage those younger activists from volunteering. As I said about Gore in 2000, we can't do anything about his campaign (and I think Kerry is still doing far better overall), but we can fight to mobilize and win regardless of the candidate.

-- Nathan Newman