[lbo-talk] WBAI spam

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri Sep 10 14:31:08 PDT 2004

I've been receiving spam from CNPT which is pretty clearly related to registering for the new WBAI audio stream a couple of weeks ago. Did they suggest that they had a privacy policy?

excerpt ...

“Our radio station can't afford to have failures in our computer systems that can affect our ability to broadcast. We call on the reliable technical staff of CNPT to insure that our network is functioning properly so that the producers and staff can produce and transmit our quality shows to our listeners.”

-- Don Rojas, General Manager, WBAI-Pacifica

NYC Radio Station