[lbo-talk] going global

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Fri Sep 10 19:28:06 PDT 2004

Ancestors, who the Whites ( I hope U got ur A level history)? Seriously stop Kidding me.We should be that lucky to sucker for that. And I thought a Line was supposed to be as straight: as the shortest distance between two points (sounds so hetero, but not really). Hey where is Alice? Her publicist said wonderland!

Moreover, I thought the Tawny boy lied across the pawn (no spelling error). Who new (play on words) he lay across the ocean. Sorry, I must be mistaken! Its so fantastic, really, let the band play on--but stop seriously: "It's alright, Ma, I am only bleeding."

Straight from the Heartfield, Borne (again not a spelling error) Ready for You from the Oh! to the Eh! levels, and of course in endless over determination.

Travis