[lbo-talk] cheney on the economy

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Sat Sep 11 02:51:01 PDT 2004

I agree, at this point in both countries, it is better to meet many of the charges of the right with: "That is too funny." Kerry would have been better off to meet the charges of the dingy vets with some such humorous repost, and moved on.

Travis ----- Original Message ----- From: "R" <rhisiart at charter.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 11:58 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] cheney on the economy