[lbo-talk] Woman fired for Kerry sticker on car

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Sun Sep 12 21:47:09 PDT 2004

Maybe I just don't know how the economy really works, but wouldn't other good capitalists like this dude still invest in things like new hammer mills and the like even in the absence of tax cuts, since they expect returns on such investments? Of course, higher taxes=less available interest-free capital, but one can always cut back on luxury spending or even go to a bank...

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 12:38 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Woman fired for Kerry sticker on car

"Just so you will know, because of the Bush tax (cut): I was able to buy the new Hammer Mill I was able to finance our receivables I was able to get the new CAT skid steer I was able to get the wire cutter I was able to give you a job"

It further says: