[lbo-talk] me on Blackburn's pension scheme

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Mon Sep 13 15:33:36 PDT 2004

This piece is awesome! Thanks, Doug.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 1:38 PM To: lbo-talk Subject: [lbo-talk] me on Blackburn's pension scheme

I just posted the text of my comments on Robin Blackburn's Banking on Death, his 530-page program for transforming the public pension system, which I delivered at a New School conference last Saturday. It's at <http://www.leftbusinessobserver.com/NSPensions.html>. Sorry, it's mainly text - a few links, minimal graphics.