[lbo-talk] Nation editor KvH on Putin & Chechnya etc

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 03:55:01 PDT 2004

"The terrorists...told us that their own children have been killed by Russians and they have nothing to lose. I asked one of them how they could put the lives of our children in danger like this. He answered that no one asked his opinion about anything when his children were being killed."

---

She removed the end of the quote, by the way. In the original interview, the hostage said, "that isn't true. If it were, you would not be doing this."