[lbo-talk] Ballot Statuses: Nader vs. Cobb

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 16:43:08 PDT 2004

I wrote:

"To a lot of people, it seems bizarre and confusing."

Doug wrote:

"How's that different from the rest of American life?"

Speaking for myself, there's the "bizarre and confusing" that one is accustomed to as part and parcel of US existence. Then there's stuff that seems, in contrast to that, really sort of off, like Bush saying he will always threaten the country, or this Nader vs. Cobb thing. I am still scratching my head as to why it is that all the sudden Yoshie and Carroll began supporting Nader, seemingly at exactly the same time. That's bizarre and confusing, too.