[lbo-talk] GOTV

John Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 15:33:03 PDT 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:27:19 -0400, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
> [I thought the Dems had the advantage in the get out the vote
> operation, but here's a bit from a new ABC News poll in Pennsylvania]
>
> About one in five registered voters in Pennsylvania, 21 percent, say
> they've been contacted by a representative of the Bush campaign
> asking for their support. That compares with 14 percent who've been
> contacted by the Kerry campaign. The difference is a small but real
> one - and in a tight race, this kind of retailing can be crucial to
> turnout.

The Kerry campaign just asked me to fill out a survey on my phone-banking experience, which I volunteered for two weeks ago.

Sad for them, nobody's contacted me yet to hook me up with a phone bank. I told them to get their shit together.

-- John S Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com "Every other vice hath some pleasure annexed to it, or will admit of some excuse, but envy wants both." -- Robert Burton