[lbo-talk] first gay marriage, then polyamory

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 15 17:08:54 PDT 2004

Perhaps in a former life I was a deer. You know, the females in the inner circle, tending the young. The males, guarding the periphery and taking a dip into the middle for the lusty bits. Seems OK to me.

I think there might need to be some serious attention paid to children having someone to bond with....but otherwise...hey....it can't be worse than this nuclear family shit. Nothing can.

Joanna *********** And a one-ah and a two-ah and three-ah to the tune of Give Me That Old Time Religion:

Give me that old time polyandry give me that old time polyandry give me that old time polyandry it's good enough for me.

I like the idea of sharing the hunting and child caring duties myself--every child a family member of the tribe.

Regards, Mike B) (who never had any previous lives)

===== "Philosophy, which once seemed obsolete, lives on because the moment to realize it was missed."

Theodor Adorno, NEGATIVE DIALECTICS http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal