[lbo-talk] Combining Re: The Plutocrats WITH Jeff Davis Won

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 21:49:27 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Bizwas" <bizwas at lycos.com>

First, ravi gadfly at exitleft.org wrote:

>there were multiple episodes of bohr and einstein's disagreements
>regarding the conflict between the theory of relativity and quantum
>physics; einstein being given to theory and elegant design and bohr
>being more experimental and willing to accept the strange universe(s)
>suggested by quantum physics.

My comment would be that neither of these guys would have much to say about materialist theory of political economy or other social realms of inquiry, such as history.

Well, you would be wrong, then:

http://www.pbs.org/hollywoodpresents/copenhagen/story/bohr.html]

http://www.monthlyreview.org/598einst.htm