[lbo-talk] Teresa Heinz Kerry major funder of worldwide anarchist revolution

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Sep 16 09:27:54 PDT 2004

The right-wing whackos at Frontpage Magazine have released their latest effort to win the Pulitizer for best fiction novel:

57 Varieties of Radical Causes, Part I http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=15109

It must be nice to be able to run tabloids like Frontpage and Drudgereport and print whatever lies you feel like making up with the monthly paycheck you get from the GOP.

The Ruckus Society, of course, is neither violent nor anarchist.

FWIW, if anybody wants to help Infoshop in its work on behalf of environmentalism, open borders, opposition to "homeland security', and so on, we appreciate small donations of $5 or $20. We get no funds from Teresa Heinz Kerry or the Tides Foundation.

Chuck0