[lbo-talk] Teresa Heinz Kerry major funder of worldwide anarchistrevolution

ThatRogersWoman debburz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 11:16:10 PDT 2004

--- joanna wrote:

> Truth is, they are 'more persecuted', because whether they're on
> the
> ascendant or the descendent they don't get laid one tenth as much
> as
> their lefty counterparts. They may get the power every once in a
> while,
> but they're never cool. Self-righteousness is the farthest thing
> from
> sexy I can think of.

I've always maintained that people who need to get laid and people who are constipated behave in a similar manner. The build-up of all of that pressure can only result in something ugly.

- Deborah

=====

" How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks