[lbo-talk] Teresa Heinz Kerry major funder of worldwide anarchist revolution

R rhisiart at charter.net
Thu Sep 16 13:35:37 PDT 2004

At 09:27 AM 9/16/2004, you wrote:
>The right-wing whackos at Frontpage Magazine have released their latest
>effort to win the Pulitizer for best fiction novel:
>
>57 Varieties of Radical Causes, Part I
>http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=15109

what's a nice guy like you doing visiting a site like frontpage, chuck0? ;-)

the hypocrisy and ignorance of that site is breathtaking. a "Happy Rosh Hashanah" banner greets the visitor, like it was a time of boozing, celebration and football games. these are high holy days. rosh hashanah is a time for serious introspection, a time for penitence and prayer, a time to consider the sins of the previous year and repent before Yom Kippur. i know this and i'm not even jewish.

if only assholes like david horowitz and other neocons would take this seriously ....