[lbo-talk] hopelessly surrreal

Jim Westrich westrich at nodimension.com
Fri Sep 17 12:58:59 PDT 2004

This may true nationally but not in the Green Bay area where average men and women care whether any outsider gets some detail of their lives right (especially details that any 5 year old in the area would get right). I am sure Bush supporters will exagerate this endlessly.

Advice to Kerry, get out and get some Storheim's frozen custard on your next trip to Green Bay (or Kopp's in Milwaukee; or Michael's in Madison). That stuff will make W's stops at crappy Culver's look stupid and win the key Custard vote in Wisconsin.

Jim

"I have nothing to say."

- Earl Louis "Curly" Lambeau (after losing almost any game)