[lbo-talk] Israelis and Extacy....again (Dilaudid)

bryan bryan at indymedia.org.il
Sat Sep 18 02:44:51 PDT 2004

joanna bujes wrote:

> What's Dilaudid?

Dilaudid is a sythetic narcotic similar to morphine or heroin.

Very heavy shit.

Years ago, I had the 'honor' of being given some legally. It was at the hospital after surgery from a mountain-biking accident... For what seemed like a minute or a million years (probably was a few hours) I felt like I was merely two eyes floating around in a sea of cotton fluff. I didn't understand what anyone was saying to me and I didn't care... Then, after I came down, I felt nauseous, they released me...and my relative (who drove me home) had to stop the car every 50 meters so I could be sick...rabidly sick feeling lasted with me until the next day.

Not something I would reccommend to anyone as a leisure drug...

Bryan