[lbo-talk] Ralph Nader, 2001-2003

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sun Sep 19 13:57:08 PDT 2004

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org, Sun Sep 19 13:44:43 PDT 2004:
>Actually, that is the wrong question. Of course it is not Nader's
>fault if people do not read newspapers. But if he is serious about
>reaching people it is HIS problem how to reach them.

Is there any leftist committed to independent political action who is reaching more people than Ralph Nader? There is NONE. Nader is as good as any single leftist gets, and it is our duty -- nameless rank-and-file leftist activists and organizers -- to get the people that Nader has and is drawing into local and national political activism on a regular basis. -- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * Greens for Nader: <http://greensfornader.net/> * Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>