[lbo-talk] Re: Irony of the Anybody But Nader Campaign

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Sep 20 05:52:00 PDT 2004

On Sep 19, 2004, at 11:26 PM, Brad Mayer wrote:

> Let alone that Johanning's own inference of a Nader conspiracy,
>
> > Yet he pops up every election year to take votes away from the major
> > party opponent to the Republican candidate. Otherwise, we never hear
> > him.
>
> it iself typical of the nutball conspiricism that saturates much of
> the Democratic Party Left. -Brad Mayer

Oh, yes, thanks for reminding me. The DNC's usual generous check to me is late this month; I have to e-mail them to ask when it's coming.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)