[lbo-talk] CNN Breaking News - 11:14 MST Today

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 20 10:30:08 PDT 2004

-- CBS says it cannot vouch for authenticity of documents broadcast on '60 Minutes' that cast doubt on President Bush's National Guard record.

Just me or is anyone else thinking two things; 1) Karl Rove is peeing himself laughing at this news, 2) This event will be remembered as the day Kerry's campaign started circling the drain.

And didn't Gunga Dan say he'd quit if the documents turned out to have a questionable provenance?

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon