[lbo-talk] Re: light of my life, maybe not the fire of my loins

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 13:30:00 PDT 2004

Hey... Isn't that the profession with the highest suicide rate? Does that mean the DSM-IV is abnormal society's attempt to define itself as normal?

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com

----- Original Message ----- From: Joseph S. Barrera III To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 9:11 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: light of my life, maybe not the fire of my loins

ravi wrote:

> i do not know what the DSM-IV

<http://www.psyweb.com/Mdisord/DSM_IV/dsm_iv.html>

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) is the standard classification of mental disorders used by mental health professionals in the United States. [...]