[lbo-talk] Great unscripted moments on Jeopardy

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 20 21:21:03 PDT 2004

So on tonight's episode of Jeopardy (Tournament of Champions this week and next, guaranteed to make you think you've learned next to diddley squat over the course of your whole life) the category was 'Botswana', (where the Kalahari desert is, natch) and the question was 'What are Bush-men', and the answer was something along the lines of 'A term you could use to describe cabinet members Cheney and Ashcroft'.

The question proposed by one contestant: 'What are Dicks?'

Much nervous laughter ensued.

Now I gotta know, did this sequence get censored on the American showing? I saw it in a Canuck channel.

PC

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo