[lbo-talk] RE: Sexual self-expression

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 21 09:48:23 PDT 2004

>>puritans work is never done.

>Don't forget about the stockade.

Of course, where do you think you bunch of heathens are going to stay if you ever dare turn up here in God's own country?

Now, like Edmund Blackadder's aunt, back to the spike;

Aunt: `Chair'? You have chairs in your house?

Edmund: Oh, yes.

Aunt: [slaps him twice] Wicked child!!! Chairs are an invention of Satan! In our house, Nathaniel sits on a spike!

Edmund: ...and yourself...?

Aunt: I sit on Nathaniel -- two spikes would be an extravagance.

Edmund: Well, quite.

Aunt: I will suffer comfort this once -- we shall just have to stick forks in our legs between courses.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon