[lbo-talk] RE: Sexual self-expression

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 21 10:00:24 PDT 2004

Carrol said:
>We can make a beginning of a social explanation of the general
>phenomena, but we can have no confidence that that applies to each
>individual history.

Again, I'd agree with this, we're all a mix of different combinations of social and private strata that make us whole. Understanding the common strata as common is maybe the best you can do.

Way over limit for the day, so once more unto the spike dear friends.....

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon