[lbo-talk] RE: US Campaign| Defend Academic Freedom

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 21 12:11:37 PDT 2004

>Hmm..."repeatedly calling her a bot"...sounds botlike to me.,,and then
>there's Doug's repeated admonitions...

>Are any of you people real?

>Sincerely, The Brain Police

Which brings to mind one of the college flicks from the 80's, one of the ongoing gags was a student who kept going to a physics or math class and as the year progressed the number of student bodies at the lecture decreased while the number of tape recorders increased, until he went to the last lecture and walked into a lecture hall with no students, but filled with tape recorders and a large reel to reel recorder playing a lecture.

Kind of like the net on a bad day.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon