[lbo-talk] lbo-talk] Re: light of my life, maybe not the fire of my loins

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 06:06:50 PDT 2004

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

Makes you think of necrophilia, incest, and child abuse.

-- You still haven't said whether you think something is "wrong" with necrophilia or incest between consenting adults, and if so, why, considering that no one is harmed by them. I have no problem with saying that they are in some sense "wrong." For that matter I have no problem with saying that being a racist is in some sense "wrong," even if that racism is never acted upon and no one is harmed by it. Is it "wrong" for a pedophile to lust after children, even if that impulse is never acted upon (which I'm sure is probably the case with a lot of pedophiles)? I think most people here would say "yes."