[lbo-talk] the petro-thusians have their moment

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Wed Sep 22 09:41:25 PDT 2004

In their dreams. <too opaque> Humans are dreamers. Visit the RMI <Rocky Mountain Institute> site for some near term solutions to ground transport problems. Is it very important to be high up or would you be willing to settle for fast?

I'd like to see a challenge of that magnitude for humans. We need the focus.

Or perhaps we'd end up disagreeing about the morality of cannibalism.

Martin