[lbo-talk] Philosophy of Science & Sex, Kink and Ick

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Sep 22 14:21:02 PDT 2004

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> Of course kinkiness is socially constructed. It may be
> also genetically determined. All behavior -- all
> traits -- are determined by genetics and environment.
> There isn't anything else. What does that tell you
> about anything?
>
> Now, it is true that play with excreta is a form of
> kinkiness. Not Brian's, I think. I think this one
> pretty icky myself and I would not do it. It's also
> probably unhealthy. But if it turns people on, it's
> sexual behavior. I don't follow the distinction Joanna
> makes between sexual acts and fixations. Fetishism,
> e.g., foot fetishism, which isn't icky, but is a
> fixation -- and it is sexual activity, surely.

This entire discussion shows how much the people on this list--most of them being leftists--are out of touch with reality. This discussion shows the hypocritical intolerance that many leftists carefully hide, which comes out in discussions of sexuality or diet or whatever yanks somebody's political idea of what the proper leftist should believe, think, practice, imbibe, or fuck. I was just kvetching last night to a friend about how much I dislike polticial correctness and moral sanctimonious behavor that comes from certain activists and leftists.

To the left, I say Stay out of my bedroom! Save your ignorant pop pysch explanations of people's sexual tastes to yourself. In many cases, if you don't practice something or identify with a certain kink, you really have no right to spread around misinformation and stupid pyschological nonsense. Some of the opinions here about why people do kink are almost as grating on the ear as if some white leftist talked about what it was like to be a person of color. If some of you knew how ignorant you are about sexual things.

For a kinky revolution,

Chuck0