[lbo-talk] We Need More Jews!

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Sep 22 23:02:16 PDT 2004

mike larkin wrote:

>"George Bush has failed to win over any of the
>traditional Jewish backing for the Democrats, despite
>the unwavering White House support for Israel and a
>vigorous campaign by the Republican party.

Wow! That's great news.

On another tack, I went to "back to school night" at my daughter's middle school. This is an Oakland public school, not exactly in the hood, but not far away either, 90% afro-amrican, with a sizable proportion of the students using the subsidized lunch program.

Her history teacher handed out the curriculum for 6th grade "World History"; here it is:

The Ice Man Early Humans Beginning of Agriculture Case studies:

Mesopotamia

Israel

Egypt

Kush and Nok