[lbo-talk] Kerry v. Nader -- Enough already!!!!!

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Thu Sep 23 07:57:57 PDT 2004

On Sep 23, 2004, at 2:45 AM, mitchelcohen at mindspring.com wrote:

> Now, whether that will turn out to be the case ..... who knows?

One notable characteristic of a certain type of political mind is that it is much more interested in interminable debates about things no one knows or can know than about what we can know.

At least Cohen recognizes that this is one subject that is unknowable.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile