[lbo-talk] We Need More Jews!

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Thu Sep 23 12:52:40 PDT 2004

Hi,

Immanuel Velikovsky? Someone is citing Immanuel Velikovsky? His work is generously described as crackpot. While some elite ruling circle Khazar's converted to Judaism, most of the population did not actually do so.

Koestler's book is full of unfounded suppostition, and today is mostly used by race hate groups to argue that Jews are a race (not true); and that they are not the "people of the book" (not true) since as Khazars they are not descended from one of the original 12 tribes.

There are some serious studies about the Khazars and the Jews, but Velikovsky and Koestler are not on the short list.

Chip Berlet Senior Analyst Political Research Associates Webmaster http://www.publiceye.org