[lbo-talk] Eat shit and die, was United against a Pro-War Democrat

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 24 08:49:15 PDT 2004

The history of US relations with Latin America shows how willing we are to kill people who are attempting things a good bit short of utopia. The US attacked South Vietnam (where the majority of the war's fire-power was used, much more than in all of WWII) as we would a LA country, because they wouldn't accept the terror-state we'd picked out for them. --CGE