[lbo-talk] Eat shit and die, was United against a Pro-War Democrat

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Fri Sep 24 10:50:30 PDT 2004

Quoting "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>:

> The history of US relations with Latin America shows how willing we are to
> kill people who are attempting things a good bit short of utopia.

But not because they thought such attempts would ultimately bear any fruit worth eating.

-- Luke

So, Luke believes the United States attacks Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela, and Vietnam for honorable reasons -- to block bad regimes that would hurt their own people and confuse others.

Such is the price of the Kennedy cult. Sick, very sick.