[lbo-talk] Re: The Candidates, Seen From the Classroom

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 24 14:00:54 PDT 2004

>I knew a guy in grad school who said of dissertations, if you take
>more than 200 pages, you haven't mastered your material. Similar
>point.

>Can this be applied to Hegel too? LOL

Why not? I think it applies to old Karl himself, I always found the 1 volume of Grundisses a more satisfying intro to the theory 3 volumes of DK.

I know that's a gross oversimplification, just saying.....

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon