[lbo-talk] teen labias

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 24 16:41:29 PDT 2004

At 06:58 PM 9/24/2004, Seth Ackerman wrote:
>what did it say?

I don't do HTML mail and graphics in e-mail, so I didn't get the joy of viewing embedded images. But, when I looked at the source code, it was an ad for anti-adware, accompanied by the usual string of nonsense that spammers use to defeat spam filters:

adorn awegluey bottom studebakerbookcase

dichotomize hornlongfellow toad alcoholismmegabyte <...>

I think they're making spam tee-shirts now. Send in your favorite spam message, get a tee-shirt with it.

Kelley

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'