[lbo-talk] Re: Queer Theory/Reading Minds

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 07:29:49 PDT 2004

Gosh, you're modest, Ted. And perceptive and sensitive. I'm ever so glad you are so attuned to the feelings of others. So attuned that you even know what would get them off better than they know! Please tell me, Ted, what would get me off most -- what's the best kind of sex for me to have?

Since I am sorta dense and don't handle abstractions as well as you, and also, as you can see, am not nearly as empathetic as you are, I will need fairly low level and precise directions. Maybe you could start with the questions I put to Mike Ballard about oral sex, various positions, and degrees of unclothedness. I understand that these are highly individualized questions, but you know me fairly well by now, and someone as emphathetic and perceptive as you should have no trouble expalining the best kind of sex for me.

Eager to learn,

jks