[lbo-talk] RE: 'Gay unions 'like virus' in Spain'

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 27 10:13:31 PDT 2004

The Catholic Church shows once again why it's a dangerously anachronistic entity:

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/27/spain.gays.ap/index.html

And we all know what we do with viruses don't we? Nice of the church to use the same language used by those who commit genocide to describe their victims. But it's okay '... the church had nothing against homosexuals....', it just doesn't want them treated as human beings with equal rights.

It is to shudder.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon