[lbo-talk] sick perversions

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Mon Sep 27 20:11:56 PDT 2004

Then where do they get their protein? From hunting. It's a hybrid society.

It's irrelevant anyway. Your use of dogs and monkeys as models of natural law for humans is all we need to know about your analytical powers.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Lance Murdoch Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 6:09 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] sick perversions